I am so done with people going, “Kaylee can’t be innocent! She likes to have sex!” When I put together that gifset, neither I nor Nathan (who the quote is from and is the one who said Kaylee is representative of of Mal’s lost innocence) meant that she is chaste. No, she is the innocence of the ship because her worldview is free of the cynicism that so deeply stains the worldview of not only Mal but every other member of the crew. She knows the kinds of things the universe is capable of, but she does not allow it to darken the way she sees things.
That is also why she’s such an important member of the crew.
i don’t go to family reunions because they always ask me rude questions they’re like my 4th cousin half removed only by marriage and they ask me “why don’t you ever have a boyfriend” and i’m like i don’t fucking know why don’t you have any of your teeth
If I asked for writing prompts would anyone send me writing prompts? Or are you all asleep?
im not ignoring your snapchats, im just too ugly to reply at the moment
Landscapes, 2014 | by Anthony Samaniego
before writing your au, consider the following:
- meeting while waiting for hours on end in the emergency room au
- monopoly night au
- commiserating on a night shift at mcdonalds au
- you were the only one that offered to help me move in au
- marching band au
- sharing a high school school textbook and leaving each other notes and answers in page corners au
- working in a museum au
- panicked yelling in unison because of lost baggage in between connecting flights au
Do you ever want to talk to someone but
1) You feel like you’re bothering them or coming off clingy
2) You don’t have anything to say, you just want to talk to them
3) You don’t know how to hold a conversation to save your life